Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yay for a good night!

The past few nights have not been good nights for Mommy, Jackson had been staying awake and crying from midnight till 3- 3:30am and I couldn't seem to calm him unless I was holding or feeding him. Of course this left for one very tired Mama. So, we decided to try the babywise method yesterday and get Jackson on more of routine and we got a good night of sleep! We went to bed at 11 and then Jackson only woke up at 1am and 3am before getting up for the morning at 7am (and we had to wake him up at 7). It was so wonderful to get a good night's sleep for once.

The funny story from yesterday was that as we were getting ready for bed Dan was checking/changing Jackson's diaper before we put him down for the night and the diaper was dry..... All of sudden I (who was sitting on the other side of the bed) saw this stream of pee shoot across the bed and onto the quilt, Dan seemed to be a little oblivious of the fact that Jackson was peeing all over the bed. So quick diaper change and much laughs later.... just as soon as we got the next diaper on he left Daddy another present to change before bed ;-) Ah I love my little boy. Needless to say Daddy has learned to do quick diaper changes and always keep Jackson covered up. (He was even good enough to change all of our sheets and the quilt on the bed, even though I was laughing at him).

No comments: