Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas/Play time

I am constantly amazed at how fast and how much Jackson has grown in the last 6 weeks!!! Last week we took him to get a Christmas tree. It was fun for Dan and I to go and pick one out and find the perfect one (it turns out it was a little too tall and we had to cut the top off a little) Jackson slept the whole time but at least he wasn't fussy!

Getting our Christmas tree.


After Dan and I decorated our tree I decided it was prime time for some baby Christmas photos, Jackson again managed to sleep through most of them.... Sigh, what a hard life he has- eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep. I am jealous ;-)


Our favorite present!

I am constantly amazed at how much Jackson has grown and changed over the past 6 weeks!! The 0-3m onsies we had when he was born that he was swimming in now fit him just right. He has gotten longer and chubbier his face is filling out and his head is bigger (It makes me glad he was only 6lb at birth!) He is now learning to smile and to play with toys too!!


Jackson playing with his 1st toy.






1 comment:

Jenney said...

SOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE!
I still have to mail your baby gift...get after me so I remember!