Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One!?!

I can't believe Jackson is 1 already! The year went by so fast!! He's growing and learning so fast. I love that he can talk some and sign a few words... though sometimes the words he likes to learn are a little funny (yesterday he decided to learn the word hiney "eye-nee" when I was changing his diaper and then proceeded to say it all day long... :-) He's cute in the morning when he signs eat and asks for his "oh-mow" (oatmeal) and when he hears any noise at the door he immediately asks if that's dada.




Stats: 19lb 2oz, 28 1/4inches. 4 signs, 15+words and 5 animal sounds.... and counting.... Walking.... um only 2 or 3 steps, maybe someday we'll realize it's a good mode of transportation.




Here are some pics from his 1st birthday and Halloween.

Jackson's cake (the one the guests ate) he loves his pirate bath duck so we decided to make that his cake.








Time for cake! Jackson got his own little cake.


Yummy.



His 1 year shirt I made




At the petting zoo/farm on Halloween


The cutest pumpkin in the patch!

1 comment:

Jenney said...

Oh Lindsey he is just precious! I love the cake you made for him. He is quite the chatterbox, keep it up!!!